Monday, March 24, 2008

Playground Politics

What does it mean when you have two politicians duking it out? Playground Politics!
At dinner, we generally go over how our day went. My youngest related the story of his recess. His friend decided what the rules would be and the kids were fine with that. But, when the boy lost the game, he said the rules were wrong. That everyone else was cheating.
My wife and I looked at each other and said 'That's Hillary.'
When everything looked fine, she was okay with playing within the rules. But now that she is losing, she says the rules were wrong. Playground politics.
When she won Ohio, she decided that her rules were the ones to play by. "I won Fla. I won Mich."
Saying it doesn't make it so, Hillary. You see. Obama will not be bullied. Obama will not back down. Playground politics only works when all the kids are fooled or scared.
Hillary, you're not fooling anyone.

No comments: